Friday, November 28, 2014

Morning Has Broken & the Black Friday Funnies Arrive


Usually the Funnies do not arrive until the Sunday Paper hits the hermitage door step.  Perhaps a Black Friday special here in the USA.  

When I checked my email there were some forty attempts to post that were derailed by the spam filters.  But someone has even less of a life than Fr. D.  Imagine how pathetic that is!  

I'm not hip, I'm not happening. I'm not even all that bright.  Heck I know my I.Q. is so low that if I had managed to make it into and successfully out of the Pontifical North American College, I would have my own diocese.  Heck, I'm such a spineless idiot, I would probably have been made successor to Fulton Sheen's old See.

The night before Thanksgiving I decided to turn off comments for the most recent posts.  After a post is about a week old, the blogger system sends all comments to  be moderated.  Usually I approve the comment, unless it's advertising. 

Once in a while, someone is so special, they deserve to have their comment highlighted.  Somethings are just meant to be shared.



With love, Fr D
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Ask Father D: Hand Positions During Mass: The Fick...":

Hows ya doin D? Hows yr unmentionables? Hurd ya done yaself a mischif, and das callin ua one hung lo. Didnt no use was chinese, D. Ya hides it well. In fct I's dicided to call ye one hung low cos I thinks it suits ya.

Publish
Delete
Mark as spam

Moderate comments for this blog. 

Posted by Anonymous to Father D's Blog at November 28, 2014 at 6:18 AM

Anonymous noreply-comment@blogger.com

7:29 AM (6 hours ago)
to me
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Ask Father D: Hand Positions During Mass: The Fick...":
Yous gettin a little titchy one hung lo - cant tak th heat? Alwas th wais wit yous jkers. Yous surs a funi lot yous cathlics. I jus likes 2 com arnd and sees wot yous up to ths das. Whn life gits borin I knos I can haf a laf at yous one hung lo. Has yous gt problm wit yrs unmensibles? mb thts y yous spnds yr lif on this here blog. I thord maybe yous wd go to th Vatticano and see ol frankie. He's a wit tht ol franki - yous Cathlics sur is hard ta fathm. Yous sems to hate one anthr. At lest we baptists we stick 2gethr. We don hav an ol man like your ol Franki. Yous also i thk gt a prostat prblm - xplains yr posts. Man wit prostat prblm he sur run off at th mth. Yous gt no girlsfrnd ethr one hung? Shm bt thn man with protrat prblm no good to no grl ethr. Wl hopes you njoi mi post. 





5 comments:

  1. Ummmm Adventcasts???? Fr. D u gonna be post in any
    ????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can barely get my socks on in the morning and off at night.

      Delete
  2. I am curious about the reference to the former See of Fulton Sheen -- by which I assume you mean Rochester -- and its being ripe for heading by a spineless idiot. So is this a potential slam against the immediate predecessor of that See's current Ordinary or are you insinuating something about +SRM? If the latter, I would be most interested in seeing you elaborate on why you feel such a low bar has been set for the successor of +MHC. Inquiring ROC minds would like to know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could start the conversation by explaining just what you are blathering about.

      Delete
    2. The post was deliberately cryptic to elicit a response from someone familiar with the Rochester situation -- so why don't you blather off.

      Delete