Thursday, August 21, 2014

THE KREEPIEST KATHOLIC KRAZY or "KLEANSING the KLOSET"

Like I said the other day, I like to make people laugh. And being a young-un, relatively speaking, I missed so much of the beauty of pre-Vatican II traditional Catholicism. You know, the cool stuff people are so nostalgic for: 12 minute Requiem Masses, Mass of the Lord's Supper and Easter Vigil at 8:00 AM, fractured knuckles under Sister M. Contracepta's righteously-wielded ruler or Brother Sadisticus' unforgettable catechism class! As Father Zz (top?) would say, "Just too cool!"


But thanks to a blog one of my old high school classmates sent me, I'm kind of able to relive the spirit of "those thrilling days of yesteryear"!

We in the loosey-goosey Catholic blogosphere don't like to poach on fellow bloggers' territory, and (as you can tell) I couldn't match this one's brain power anyhow, so I leave the graduate-school level analysis of Katholic Krazies to the anonymous master here.

But if any visiting self-styled "traditional Catholics" are wondering why more people don't hate the Pope and love your pomp, just mosey on over to Mundabor: Catholicism Without Compromise - or as I like to call it the Kreepiest Katholic Krazy of them all! And while you're there, check out the names (and sometimes the pictures!) of the "bloggers who like this" (if you've been to your local Triddy-Trad venue, you may even recognize the type).

After being greeted by Papa Pacelli's Death Stare (the friendly face of traditional Catholicism) you can get the gist of this nut-job's psychosis (well, one of them!) by going no further than today's slam against "Pope Humble," "unhappily reigning," whose retirement or any less kindly demise (this is the kind of Krazy who has voodoo dolls and pins in the house, I'm sure) he fervently prays for (in Vulgate Latin, of course) every day. Check it out here.

When he's not hating Pope Francis, "Mundabor" is reliving the Crusades in a truly Christ-like way, putting nuns back in their place ("not even young lesbians want to be LCWR nuns anymore," he tells us, in a delightfully traditional-style Catholic posting entitled "Bitching Dinos"), and he really, Really, REALLY hates Anglicans, Protestants and anyone who is nice to them, especially - OF COURSE! - Pope Francis, whom he thinks was drunk while filming his wonderful video message to Evangelical Pastors.

But there's a recurring theme in post after post on "Mundabor's" blog and, as you can see from this posting on Pope Francis raping the Church (complete with the photo caption, "Faggot is who faggot does"), it's a subject our Kreepy Krazy Katholic really "warms" to, if you get my drift. As Aretha Franklin sang, "Now I ain't no psychiatrist, I ain't no doctor with no degree." But it makes me wonder if "Mundabor" had a special reason for choosing that blogger-name. The Latin shows up at the very beginning of his beloved Traditional Latin Mass in the Sunday "Asperges," the sprinkling with holy water, "Thou shalt sprinkle me, O Lord, with hyssop and I shall be cleansed (mundabor).

Methinks it's this Kreepiest Katholic Krazy ever whose Kloset needs some serious Kleansing!


11 comments:

  1. Yes, I can always tell when his medication prescription is late in being delivered.
    And to think that before the internet, the crazies stayed in the basement and we never knew that they were there.
    Poor man! Too many ejaculations.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You forgot the traditional Catholic question: "Alone or with others?"

      Delete
  2. Kudos to Fr D for getting all the way through this very enlightening post without coming right out (pardon the pun!) and saying "self-loathing self-closeted gay" even once. Well done! Of course Mundabor would prefer "Faggot" but that's everyone else who has the problem. Not her. I mean Not him. What a psycho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suspect that at one time Mundabor was a very shy little boy who really did enjoy Church things. It was a refuge for him from a sometimes nasty, old world. He probably never really fit in anywhere and consequently was bullied and excluded. I would be surprised if he ever held a position of any importance in employment.
    And then the chance came along, through his blog, to get "pay back" and he cut loose. The vicious tone of the posts reveals an extremely troubled individual who has found other troubled individuals who share his pathology. Sad, really.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some time I actually thought that the author of that blog was a bitter middle aged women. I think it was the light green border. But I guess bitter middle aged men who are in the closet react the same. And that picture of Pius XII creeps me out even more than most pictures of Pius XII do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blog author refers to "his" when referring to himself, so I am assuming that this is a man, but it could be a woman. Someone this wildly paranoid would spend days contemplating how to hide their identity. (as if anyone would care). The author makes reference to remaining completely anonymous and claims to be from another country other than the U.S.
      That was all of that I cared to read or will EVER care to read. I must wash my hands now.

      Delete
    2. Yeah. I stumbled across the blog right after Francis' election and didn't see a post where the author mentioned his gender for a few months. So I thought based on the design of the blog the author was a woman. When I heard him refer to himself as a guy, I immediately jumped to the same conclusion Father D did..

      And I know I shouldn't encourage someone with such obvious issues but it is like watching a car crash. You cannot just look away.

      Delete
  5. Father D, I can never "unsee" that blog. Poor Ole Papa Pacelli always gets a bad rap, when he was one of the most compassionate and pastoral of popes of his time. Recall him in the midst of Rome after the bombings, arms out-stretched. So many traditionalists unaware of just how much Pius XII contributed to the liturgical reform.

    Certainly no modernist, but very much a forward thinking pontiff. Revising the code of canon law to virtually freeing the Eastern Rite Patriarchs from Roman Curial control. Not to mention lifting the previous restrictions on Biblical research. Do you think Mundabor and his type knows it was Pius XII that favored the use of more vernacular in the liturgical rites of the church?

    A wise move Father. When people accuse you of hate, show them what hate really looks like. Please don't bring any more of these dreadful blogs to our attention. We are better off blissfully ignorant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That blog is some quality crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gary Larson got close occasionally but I suspect an international panel of psychiatrists and psychotherapists would take around ten years to come close to nailing the collective pathology at work inside the mind of the hermaphrodite Mundabor and the Company of the Deranged.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Heaven Help Us" is one of my favs. Love the clicker scene and just the overall portrayal of Catholic school life in the 60's.

    ReplyDelete