Sunday, April 13, 2014

PRIEST'S GOT TALENT: (Most likely not) COMING SOON TO EWTN AND CHURCH MILLITANT TV

As we enter Holy Week, I thought one uplifting (?) post might bring some lightness....  I am usually more of a say the black do the red kinda guy.  Leaving ALL of the liturgical arguments out of it (really.. leave them out, or I'll just turn the comment function off, and turn this blog right around and head for home. ) this Padre has a powerful set of pipes.
Something you WON'T see over at the New Liturgical Movement.

 

This was brought to my attention by a priest from Italy. Don't want to leave the good Sisters out of the act!  I love the looks on the coaches faces as they turn around!


3 comments:

  1. not quite the kd lang version, but good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it! Pretty darned talented.
    Poor guy will be crucified for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It doesn't matter which you heard,
    the holy or the broken Alleluia.

    ReplyDelete