Sunday, August 11, 2013

WRITE ON! WRITE IN! WRITE ABOUT THE RITE! RIGHT ON! RIGHT NOW!

Perhaps it is because of the summer slow down.  Maybe the fewer posts I have time to write well. 
Maybe this blog just sucks.  So many maybes.




Write on a post.  You are able to comment anonymously.  I encourage it.


Write in about a post. I enjoy email and make an effort to respond 99% of the time.  The other one percent are either spammers or so far out there I do not have a clue about what you are writing.  Although, even then I will occasionally respond. 



Write a Post.  Have an idea, topic, spoof, lampoon, cartoon, etc, etc???  Submit it to me for publication.  It can be anonymous or credited.  It can include a link to your own blog or website, or not. It is all your choice.  Just keep in in our general topic area which is religion and humor. Poking fun at Father Z is a specialty and such posts are given first priority.  Send it to me in a word document via email  fatherjtd@gmail.com.  You may include pictures or leave the graphics to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment