Monday, February 18, 2013

You can't make this shit up

But I bet he does.

Who comes up with this crap?  Really.  I want to know!  

Some reader actually thought about asking a question that prompting a HIGHLY EDUCATED PRIEST, ORDAINED BY POPE JOHN PAUL II to write this post.....

When there is no Pope, priests and bishops have to pay attention during the Eucharistic Prayer to omit the name of the Pope.
I received a question today:
If we are still Sede Vacante on Good Friday, is the intercession for The Pope omitted?
I suppose it would be omitted, yes.

W  T  F ?
 
Now, the asker is a real piece of work for asking the question.  Okay.  I can understand Zzzzzzzzzz's readers being who they are, not all that bright, asking such a stupid question.

That Zzzzzzz man would actually ANSWER this nonsense says to me one of three things.

1.  He is more of a loser than I could EVER have imagined.

2. He made up the question himself so he could have another opportunity to pimp him papal bumper stickers, magnets and pins. 

3. The loser that asked it is a REGULAR donor.

Shoot me now. I don't think I can handle it until the 28th, THEN through the Conclave, Election and FINALLY the Installation and all the commentary about the new Pope.... 

Note to self.  Call Doctor Bombay for refill on Xanax.


2 comments:

  1. LOL! Awesome! One only need read the so-called "combox" to surmise the mean IQ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Mean IQ" is an apt description!

    ReplyDelete