Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Dreded DRE's and the War on Wymyn




Your Eminences,
Your Excellencies,
My Lords,
Reverend Monsignori
(I know all of the above read this),
and of course my fellow peasants, Fathers . . . 

What a dreary day at the Supine Farm. I don't know why I did this (well, I do: it's $150 bucks to rent the "barn conference room", St Isidore's Room, for the afternoon - Cha Cha Cha CHING!): I let the local "Parish Cluster" - that's four parishes and three missions joined at the checkbook under the "pastoring" of one poor Father, "assisted" (as if) by a DRE (Dreaded Religious Educator) and more Eucharistic Monsters than there were bishops at Nicea . . .

Imagine my dismay upon seeing said DRE arrive . . . on her motorcycle! Was that a cigarette she flicked outside the gates of the Supine Farm? Must have Reynaldo investigate after Compline.

Here's MY idea of a Director of Religious Education

If you can't find this:

 Why do TODAY's DREs all look like THIS?


At least they still travel in pairs . . . .

This is the last bit of income until the coming Spring when the north field is reserved for the  Nuns on the Bus versus the Saint Paul Chapter of Dykes on Bikes Softball Tournament.

2 comments: